free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

K E G I L A A N


comey x aQ...haha..
S E N G A L "time" in Multimedia class

I'm easy to get along with everybody.i luv my family mOre than everything..

I’m a complicated girL,not as simple as u might think.. happy with my fren now..like teddy bear n purple color

entertaining people  and making people laugh.. I laugh about anything..

I'm usually a happy persOn..laugh & laugh everyday,everytime..u can never tell when I’m sad or depressed,

because I hide behind my smiLe knOwing people would never take me seriously if
I acted sad..falling in love..?? ofkoz laa... bersyukur dgn pe yg ada skarang..alhamdulillah..
don't judge me if u don't know me yet..,if  you been reading me for any lenght of time 
at all u Know that I’m dealing with a crazier than crazy




K E S E N G A L A N

Sengal blake sume arini..mentang-mentang lah bukan time formal kuliah, [kelaz ganti jer] sume wat perangai pelik yg sememangnya pelik [hu2..pe lah yg aku ngarutkan nih] but,mmg men je lbih,padahal projek xciap lg,[dah la otw nk kne present + fnal exam ag]bolok r,lecture lak sengeh je bile tengok perangai sorg2 yang selok gilerr bergambo td,aQ ase ni bukan kelas multimedia dh ni,dah mcm kelas photografer jer dh...dh macam salah course je..huuhu..naseb bek lar dah nak msuk sem4 [tggl 2sem ag],
lau x,resign dh sorg2,[bab tukar course]hahhaaaa...

p/s: happy kelas td ,hanya berlapan jer [yg giler2] tanpa org laen..huuhu [aQ/CILA/WAWA/PA'AN/AZMIL/NAIM/IEJAH and TIERA]
,

No comments:

Post a Comment